Price from US$ 1259 / PP
It is such an amazing day for the first step landing in Legend Land - Myanmar. Upon arrival at Yangon international airport, welcome by our experience tour guide. And transfer to the hotel for check in. After that, start City tour in Yangon, includes Sule Pagoda in the heart of the city, Chauktatgyi Reclining Buddha image 230 ft (70 m) long in the pose of rest, the original image was built in 1907 and one of the biggest colossal Buddha in Myanmar. Special late afternoon, visit to the massive Shwedagon Pagoda, famous worldwide, its golden stupa is the ‘Heart’ of Buddhism Myanmar. The Pagoda is believed to be 2,500 years old and the central stupa in surrounded by dozens of intricately decorated buildings and statues. Stay overnight at your selected hotel in Yangon.
Distance: Yangon airport - City Central: 20km -> 45 minutes transfer.
Accommodation: RGN City Lodge Hotel 3* or similar
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport for flight to Mandalay, the commercial centre and cultural tourism site, was established in 1857 by King Mindon. Arrive at Tada Oo International airport and direct sightseeing to the ancient city of Amarapura. Visit to Mahagundayone Monastery to study the daily life of the monks observing Buddha scriptures, U Bein Wooden Bridge (1.2km long) across TaungTha Man Lake. And then drive to Sagaing and visit Kaung Mu Daw Pagoda which is the copy of Mahaceti Pagoda in Siri Lanka and Sagaing Hill the center of Meditation.
Then drive to Mandalay and check in the hotel. Stay overnight at your selected hotel.
Distance: Mandalay airport - City Central: 35km or 01 hour transfer.
Accommodation: Shwe Ingyinn Hotel 3* or similar
Today you will take your nice trip on boat to visit Mingun. Start from hotel lobby for transferring to the jetty to take a boat trip to Mingun. Visit Mingun – Unfinished Pagoda, Mingun Bell, one of the world largest hanging bronze bells and Myatheindan Pagoda. After sightseeing in Mingun, sail back to Mandalay. In the afternoon, visit Mahamuni Buddha Image, Zegyo Market and some of Mandalay’s cottage industries, such as weaving and tapestry making, Burmese candy making, Bamboo fan making near EindawYar Pagoda, Atumahsi Monastery and Shwenandaw Monastery (Golden Palace Monastery), Kuthodaw (MahaLawkamarazein Pagoda) which is famous as the world largest book of many stone slabs, on which is inscribed the whole Buddhist Literature.
Stay overnight at your selected hotel in Mandalay.
Distance: Mandalay - Mingun: 40km or 01 hour transfer.
Accommodation: Shwe Ingyinn Hotel 3* or similar
Leaving the historical center of Myanmar, we head to Mandalay airport for domestic flight to Heho. Arrive at Heho Airport and drive to NyaungShwe and transfer to hotel by boat to Inle Lake (if your selected hotel is on the lake). Being located at the 900 meters above sea level, Inle Lake is the second largest natural lake in Myanmar with hazy blue mountains as backdrop. Visit PhaungdawOo Pagoda, the most famous pagoda of the Shan State. Ywa-Ma village, gold and silver smiths’ workshop.
After lunch, visit Jumping Cat Monastery and floating gardens, local methods of fishing, village life and the famous leg rowers. In the evening, enjoy the sunset while visiting the Inle Lake by boat. It will be the best moment for your photos shooting with reflection of sunshine on lake water and local working fishermen seems to be the most impressive point in the peaceful picture about Inle Lake.
Be back to your hotel to relax at the rest of day.
Distance: Heho Airport - Inle Lake: 40km -> 01 hour transfer.
Accommodation: Mount Inle Hotel 3* or similar
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will take the morning flight to Bagan situated in Central Myanmar, on the East bank of the mighty Ayeyarwaddy River. Arrive at Nyaung U Airport and transfer to hotel for check in. Sightseeing starts from colorful NyaungOo Market, and Shwezigon Pagoda, built by King Anawrahta in the early 11th century as a religious shrine, then Ananda Temple, King Kyansittha’s masterpiece and the crowning achievement of the early style temple of architecture, then Thatbyinnyu Temple, the highest building on the Bagan plain, after that visit to Htilominlo Temple , noted for its fine plaster carvings and glazed sandstone decorations. In the afternoon, observe the process of traditional lacquer ware, one of Myanmar’s best known handicrafts and a specialty of Bagan. Then visit Manuha Temple, Myingabar Gubyautgyi Temple , an early period Pyu-style temple of Hindu influence with some of the oldest mutual paintings in Bagan and Dhamanyangyi Temple noted for its remarkable brickwork. Lastly enjoy the sunset over the Ayeyarwaddy River from Buphaya or Shwesandaw Pagoda (Horse carriage ride to Shwesandaw Pagoda for sunset viewing). Overnight at your selected hotel in Bagan.
Distance: Nyaung U airport, 3km south east of Nyaung U town center; a taxi ride will take 10 minutes. Old Bagan and New Bagan (20 minutes).
Accommodation: Floral Breeze Hotel 3* or similar
Enjoy your last morning at the kingdom of temple of Myanmar. You will be escorted to airport for flight back to Yangon.
Upon arrival in Yangon airport, on the way to the hotel, visit Kabar Aye (the World Peace pagoda) and MahaPasana (the great cave for Buddhist synod) and check in at the hotel. After lunch, shopping at Bogyoke Market (Scott’s Market) of hundreds of shops where you can find local products such asGems&Jewelry , slippers, cloth, and so on. In the evening, stroll along the China Town and study the ways of living of Yangon citizens (which can observe the traditional and modern costume). Trishaw ride scroll around the old town.
Stay overnight stay at your selected hotel in Yangon. Option for foot massage.
Accommodation: RGN City Lodge Hotel 3* or similar
After morning breakfast, enjoy a morning at leisure exploring in Yangon and transfer to airport from Yangon to your international departure flight with your memorable trip. End of service. Have a safe journey and see you again in the next adventure with Legend Travel Group!
Accommodations based on twin/double sharing with daily buffet breakfast. All taxes and service charges included.
Basic 3 stars Hotels Accommodation:
Yangon: RGN City Lodge Hotel 3* or similar (Superior Room)
Bagan: Floral Breeze Hotel 3* or similar (Superior Room)
Mandalay: Shwe Ingyinn Hotel 3* or similar (Superior Room)
Inle Lake: Mount Inle Hotel 3* or similar (Superior Room)
Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. Final accommodation details will be provided to you with your finalised travel documents.
Internal Flights: Yangon - Mandalay, Mandalay - Heho (Inle Lake), Heho - Bagan, Bagan - Yangon (Economy class, Airport taxes & service charges included)
Checked baggage: 20kg + Handing Luggage: 7kg
Experienced English-speaking driver and guide throughout tour.
Meals as mentioned in each day of Itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
06 Breakfasts + 05 Lunches
Other meals are not included to give you the maximum flexibility in deciding where, what and with whom to eat.
Arrival and departure transfers.
Entrance fees & Sightseeing tickets.
All taxes & service charges.
Air-conditioned coach throughout tour.
Please note that the intra-flights for this tour are mandatory and are included in your tour price.
Travel Insurance is not covered by Legend Travel Group
International Flights to/from Myanmar
Visa stamping fee
Travel Insurance in all kinds
Single room extra charge for single supplement fee
Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
High Season Surcharge for Merry Christmas, New Year and Public Holidays (if any)
NOTICE TO TOURIST VISA APPLICANTS
1. You will need the following before you apply:
a. Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
b. You have to upload one COLOR PHOTO (4.6 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3)months.
c. Visa, Master, JCB credit cards for the Online Visa payment.
2. A proof of return ticket from Myanmar must be attached to the application.
3. A proof of hotel booking must be attached to the application. Tourists must stay in registered hotels, motels, inns, guest house and resort during your stay in Myanmar.
4. Travelers must have the following documents:
a. A certificate for full vaccination against COVID-19 at least 14 days before arrival to Myanmar, with one of the following vaccines which has been approved by the Ministry of Health (MOH). Vaccine Certificate must be attached to the application. (The name of vaccine, country and date(s) of vaccination must be clearly stated in the certificate, along with the particulars of the travelers according to their passport.)
- CoronaVac (Sinovac Biotech Ltd.)၊
- AstraZeneca or Covishield (AstraZeneca & University of Oxford/SK Bioscience (Korea) /Siam BioScience/ Serum Institute of India (SII))၊
- Pfizer- BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine or Comirnaty (Pfizer Inc., & BioNTech)
- Janssen or Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson)
- Moderna (ModernaTX, Inc.)
- Sinopharm or COVILO or BIBP-CorV (Beijing Institute of Biological Products Co., Ltd)
- Sputnik V (Gam-COVID-Vac) (Gamaleya National Research Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology)
- Sputnik Light (Gamaleya National Research Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology)
- Covaxin by Bharat Biotech
- Myancopharm by Ministry of Industry, Myanmar
- Nuvaxovid (NVX-CoV2373) vaccine, Novavax Co.,Ltd
- COVOVAX (NVx-CoV2372), Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.၊
- CorBEvax TM, Biological E, Limited
(Children under 12 years old are exempted from this requirement, if they travel with fully vaccinated parent(s) or guardian(s). The name of vaccine, country and date(s) of vaccination must be clearly stated in English, along with the particulars of the travelers according to their passport.)
b. Inbound Travel Accident Insurance Policy with COVID-19 coverage purchased from Myanma Insurance. Insurance Certificate must be attached to the application. (Detailed information can be obtained at the Myanmar Insurance’s website www.mminsurance.gov.mm and the insurance can be purchased online at www.mminsurance.gov.mm/inbound-travel-accident-insurance.)
5. Travelers must present a printed copy of each document mentioned in the paragraph 1 to airline staffs upon check-in before boarding the aircraft destined for Myanmar as well as to the respective airport health authorities upon arrival to Myanmar.
6. Travelers must submit a Health Declaration Form to the respective airport health authorities upon arrival to Myanmar. (A legal action will be taken against a traveler, if he or she provides any incorrect information in the Health Declaration Form.)
7. Travelers shall be subject to a thermal screening and necessary health check to be conducted by the respective airport health authorities, upon arrival to Myanmar.
8. Travelers must undergo a COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) at the place designated by the Ministry of Health and airport authorities and must bear the cost of 15,000 MMK.
9. Travelers shall report to the respective health authorities if they have developed signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during their stay in Myanmar. (Contact details of the respective health departments can be obtained from the designated hotels.)
10. Travelers shall be immediately isolated and taken to a hospital or treatment center or hotel designated by the MOH as per health protocols, if they are found to be symptomatic of COVID-19 or they are tested positive for COVID-19 during the RDT test.
11. If the result is negative, travelers are allowed to go about their activities.
12. Travelers must strictly follow the instructions made by the respective health authorities. Any breach will result in legal action in accordance with the existing laws and procedures.
13. The stipulations are subject to change depending on the COVID-19 situation.
60 days or more prior to departure 5% of the cost of the tour is forfeited
30-59 days prior departure: 10% of the cost of the tour is forfeited
15-29 days prior to departure: 20% of the cost of the tour is forfeited
7-14 days prior to departure: 50% of the cost of the tour is forfeited
Within 6 days prior to departure: 90 % of the cost of the tour is forfeited
Child under 5 years old is = 50% Adult`s cost.. Sharing the same existing bed with parents
Child from 5 - 11 years old = 75% Adult`s cost. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same room as parents
Child from 12 - up = 100% Adult`s cost. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same room as parents
Triple room = 3 Persons sharing one room (01 Double Bed + 01 Single Bed)
Wide Brim Hat
Warm Clothes (winter time from November to April)